“Awsome tour with perfect guides👍🏻” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$70.54*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Awsome tour with perfect guides👍🏻”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did first time zipline tour with friend yesterday. Our group was very funy and we fun all together.
Our team leaders are Romain and Thurdy , they were perfect guide for us. Also they are funy and friendly. They gave many info about Queenstown and nature of area. Thank you so much again. was exated and exteremly tour
You should go this tour guyz

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Annoying program”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Guides would not let you enjoy beauty and peacefulness of Mother Nature. They bullied guests into singing or screaming, or hanging upside down. Guests were treated like first graders with nonstop lectures on ecosystem and recycling------this from a company that profits from cruelly cutting and bolting trees with platforms.

Gold Coast, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Fun in the forest, great guides!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me and a friend did the 6 line 'Kea' tour and it was awesome! The lines are all different lengths and heights and the guides offer progressive challenges for each one, including zipping upside down! You don't have to do the challenges because the ziplines are already pretty exhilarating but I would recommend it if you are a thrill seeker! Our guide was Nicholas and he was great, made the whole trip really fun and was very knowledgeable about the woodland and local area. My tip for this tour would be to dress warm as for the most part you are shaded by the canopy of the trees and at times it can get a bit chilly.

Visited March 2017
ZiptrekCrew, Guest Relations Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Dave420187,

Thanks for coming zipping through the trees with us!

Fantastic to hear that you had such an awesome time on your Kea 6 Line Tour. The progressive nature of the course allows you to build your confidence and take on line 6, the steepest tree-to-tree zipline in the world! Our challenges are great for those who want to push themselves a little further but like you say, are totally optional.
We pride ourselves on our guides so it is great to hear Nicholas's enthusiasm shone through and that you enjoyed the talks about the local flora and fauna!
And like you mentioned the tour takes place under the canopy of the trees so even on sunny days it is about 4 degrees cooler.

Thanks again for coming on tour with us and for your valued review.

Kind regards,

The Ziptrek Team
4 attraction reviews
“First Time Zip-Lining! 👍👍”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did the 6 line tour and am so glad I did! I had never zip-lined before and this was a great first experience! Our guides Sam and Nico were friendly, funny, and kept us safe! I had so much fun and would definitely do it again!

Visited February 2017
Melbourne
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“No trip to Queenstown is complete until you do this experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Amy and Jordanne were our guides and we couldn't have gotten luckier! They were so supportive and understanding of my fear of heights and really helped me overcome this and have a great time, Amy even talked me into doing the canyon swing which I although terrifying I am glad she talked me into it. Thank you girls you are amazing!
Both of the ladies were super knowledgeable and you could tell that they are really passionate about their jobs and the environment. The experience itself was really fun and the views are incredible. No trip to Queenstown is complete until you do this experience!