“Highly recommended, excellent experience!”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

Ziptrek Ecotours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$81.22*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did the 6-line with Rhys and Inge today...they were amazing guides! Very friendly, professional and informative. Safety was second to none throughout.

You start with the 4 lines, same as other tour and then complete another 2 lines but... you definitely need to complete the 6 lines as you're only building confidence by the 4th line!

Views were amazing throughout and it was a great activity on a rainy day as the canopy shaded us. Don't forget your camera and they'll strap it to your harness! Short 15 minutes downhill walk from 5th to 6th lines.

As someone who is not very adventurous and not great with heights, I throughout enjoyed it and would love to try it again and even was turning upside down on the zipline by the end! Definitely try it...you'll have an amazing time!

There are newer reviews for Ziptrek Ecotours

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I went on the 6 line tour alone, and having never zip lined before I was pretty apprehensive. There was really no need to be. The guides were very experienced and obviously cared about what they were doing (both about the environmental awareness side and making sure everybody was having a good time). It starts with smaller lines and you work up to the steepest line at the end, all 6 were great fun. If you have a few hours to kill in Queenstown this is definitely something to consider; it doesn't take all day, it's good value and it's good fun. Dress warmly, it gets cold up there! But they do provide hats and gloves if you need them. Lastly, Trudie and Inge were both great guides - highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

good safe fun zip lining in the tree tops overlooking Queenstown. Big emphasis on safety and the environment. Simple message able take, make, break and cake. The set up is eco friendly and impressive. We had a great time.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

First time I have ever zip lined. It was awesome. I would do this again. I did the 6 line trek which included a small 30 minute hike from line 4 to line 5. Also, fyi, line 6 is the worlds steepest zip line. You learn a lot on the way with your 2 guides.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I am afraid of heights but we decided to take up this challenge. It was amazing!!!
I would highly recommend it as the guides were excellent and very informative regarding the environment and sustainability.
It was an awesome experience that we both loved and it was the highlight of our trip.
I would even do it again next time we are in Queenstown!