Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$66.10
More Info
1,696 results
All reviews zip lining kea tour eco tour great fun line trip trust fall steepest tree to tree flying fox scared of heights comfort zone a lot of fun all ages fun activity adrenaline rush thanks guys awesome views awesome experience
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Had such a great afternoon with Ziptrek! Guides were friendly and encouraging, and the system in place made it simple to use and very safe. With the Moa tour, you also get to go on the longest zipline in the world, which is pretty cool!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank ElizabethW664
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Booked through a travel agent and told to show up before 12, advised 9:45 was best. I came at 10:10 only to be told that I missed my session. My ticket was cancelled and asked to pay $50 to rebook. I was referred to a rescheduling policy that I never saw before nor was mentioned by the booking agent in Queenstown. Basically paid $180 for a 2 hour zipline on very quiet day.

Zero understanding and very curt. I recommend that you go elsewhere. In tourist services, some level of understanding is required, which these people don't have.

Date of experience: September 2015
8  Thank Coolverine
Reviewed 12 September 2015

The zip trek was awesome to do and the professionalism shown by the guides was faultless my friend has a crook knee they even organised a car for her to be taken back up the hill.Well worth doing

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank 257alanna22
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I'm petrified of heights and I'm far from an adrenalin junkie but this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I didn't feel scared at all! The staff had a natural way of making you feel so safe I didn't even hesitate to let go or go upside down.
It's a must do for the whole family!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Taylork90
Reviewed 11 September 2015

A family group decided that this would be a great adventure to take Auntie on. The age range in our little group was 9 to 57 and the excitement level was at maximum! The 1 km zip wire is divided into stages separated by tree platforms upon which the knowledgeable guides give a brief, interesting explanation of the surrounding trees, landscape and history. Then they put their 'fun' heads on and challenge the group to come up with daft ways of zipping down the next stage - hands free, backwards, upside down, singing etc! The stepping off each platform is the worst - the kids loved it and Auntie just about managed to open her eyes, stop screaming and let go for a couple of seconds. How they laughed!!
Great adventure, fabulous views, sounds and smells. Well worth it and the adrenaline rush for Auntie made her feel alive!!

Date of experience: January 2015