“Amazing fun even if you're scared of heights!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$70.54*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing fun even if you're scared of heights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2015

My Fiance and I had a wonderful time (just the two of us- lucky us!) on the 4 line Ziptrek Ecotour with guides Tom and Jacques. The views were amazing, and we learnt a lot about New Zealand and its history along the way. Tom and Jacques impressed us as being incredibly knowledgeable and proficient zipliners with a wonderful sense of humour. Despite being scared of heights, they provided me with the encouragement I needed to be a bit daring on the ziplines which turned out to be great fun! We can't wait to come back to complete the 6 line tour when we next come to Queenstown!

2 Thank bumblebee5n4p3

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun Afternoon with Ziptrek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2015

Had such a great afternoon with Ziptrek! Guides were friendly and encouraging, and the system in place made it simple to use and very safe. With the Moa tour, you also get to go on the longest zipline in the world, which is pretty cool!

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Elizabeth W
London, United Kingdom
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Money grubbing - zero customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Booked through a travel agent and told to show up before 12, advised 9:45 was best. I came at 10:10 only to be told that I missed my session. My ticket was cancelled and asked to pay $50 to rebook. I was referred to a rescheduling policy that I never saw before nor was mentioned by the booking agent in Queenstown. Basically paid $180 for a 2 hour zipline on very quiet day.

Zero understanding and very curt. I recommend that you go elsewhere. In tourist services, some level of understanding is required, which these people don't have.

6 Thank Rocknrollah
Greater Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2015

The zip trek was awesome to do and the professionalism shown by the guides was faultless my friend has a crook knee they even organised a car for her to be taken back up the hill.Well worth doing

Visited August 2015
1 Thank 257alanna22
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What fear of heights? ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I'm petrified of heights and I'm far from an adrenalin junkie but this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I didn't feel scared at all! The staff had a natural way of making you feel so safe I didn't even hesitate to let go or go upside down.
It's a must do for the whole family!

1 Thank Taylork90