“Excellent time! Definitely do the 6 line tour!”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

Ziptrek Ecotours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$96.92*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 March 2015

My wife, Liz and I went here while we were in town for our honeymoon with some friends that we met on the Milford track and it did not disappoint. We did the 6 line tour which I believe is called the Kea tour and the 4 line tour is called the Moa. The guides Steve and Guillaume were great and they do a really good presentation about the local eco-system while you are waiting for the other people on your tour to complete the line. The whole tour takes around 2 hours or so but you're having so much fun that you don't even notice and you don't want it to end. The 6th line is the fastest line in the world or one of them and you get up to 60-70 KPH. You can hike up to the starting point or you can take the Gondola (which I would recommend for the view itself). Next time we're Queenstown we'll be checking it out again for sure. Oooo Yeah!

1  Thank TravelAficionado88

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I went on the Moa 4 line ziptrek. I was nervous at first but after the first line I was comfortable and had lots of fun. The staff were fantastic and friendly, are all very informative and have lots of stories to tell. They even teach you how to hang upside down on the line! Only if you want to do it, lol. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank KMonaz81
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with the guys here, thankyou Tom& Jackie!! Interesting,friendly and fun.. Plus loads of interesting facts about the area. Really encouraged us to push our limits! Loads of patients to finally get me to hang up side down! quite expensive tho

2  Thank Tina L
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

We did the 4 stop tour and it was really great. The staff is very skilled and they do their best to ensure a fun but safe experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

One of the most enjoyable adventures in Queenstown. Four hours of zipping ( guides teach you zip-tricks) and discussion of local ecology. Unbeatable views. Great for kids and seniors.

1  Thank BeenThere2211