“A great experience no matter your age”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

Ziptrek Ecotours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$96.92*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 March 2015

Not being a very brave person I was a little apprehensive but I need not have worried, it was great.

We were given a full safety briefing and safety is paramount.

The lines get longer and steeper and at each tree house there is a full explanation. Our guides Tom and Guillame told us about the work the company does to help those in developing countries and how they strive to be environmentally neutral.

A wonderful experience with a caring company.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

when on the mountain I decide to do the 4 line Zip Tour. This was a great decision as it was a great tour and really good fun. Our guides Tom & G made the tour really funny they had a great story telling techniques and just made the whole 2 hour trip good fun and exciting! A must do if you have some free time on the mountain.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I have Zip lined many paces around the world. I truly think this one in Queenstown is one of the best. The fact that you do not have to worry about braking or anything for that matter frees your mind to view the amazing scenery and goof off a bit. They do a great job and all the zips are fun. If your contemplating the 4 line or 6 line just pay a little extra for the 6 and you wont regret it. Jess from NZ and Arjun you guys were great!
Ziptrek thank you for the wonderful experience!

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I did the Ziptrek last week - it was great fun! It seems to be very well designed and the staff was great. I felt very safe and didn't have to worry about braking (like I had in Belize). The 6th line is quite exhilarating - the 30 story drop is very fast.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Not your conventional way to get down Queenstown Hill but a very fun one! The Ziptrek ecotour was a great experience and we had a blast ziplining down the hill. The guides were great and encouraged us to have as much fun as possible.