“Fantastic Fun”

US$78.48*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Stanley, null, Hong Kong
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I took my 10 and 11 year old kids on this adventure and it was the highlight of our vacation. The guides were fun and informative. They gave an optional challenge for each of the 4 lines that added extra fun for my kids. The views are amazing as well. We did the 4 line tour but really wished we had done the 6. I was nervous at first but you start on a short line that is not far off the ground. Each line gets slightly longer and faster so you ease into. We had 70 year olds in our group who were going upside down by the last line! We had a blast and would highly recommend this as part of your Queenstown experience!

Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zipline is awesome”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Our guides Hayley and Kate were bright, bubbly and completely professional. Lots of Eco information and mention of Kiva the hugely worthwhile charity. Do the 6 zip line as the first 4 just wet your appetite for more. Felt totally safe throughout and up to you to try upside down if you want - but do - it is so much fun. Have never zip lined before and are in our 50's. Also fantastic view from the Gondola ride up the mountain to get to the zip line start point. Combine it with lunch at the cafe up top. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
New Delhi, India
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Different & Fun”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This was on my trip to Queenstown and I'm glad I did this. It was a very different experience, I took the 4 line tour, they call it the Eco Tour. The guides were friendly, polite and paid attention to security. In the woods trying different tricks was fun, my favorite was the upside down position on line 2 and the other 2 lines, I tried the same. It was so much fun and the good part, it was very safe. The last line was around 200+ meter long and offered a spectacular view of Queenstown. If you're looking for something different than usual, go try this out. They offer 2 tours, 4 line & 6 line. Worth a try. A comment or recommendation that I would like to make to Ziptrek is to add more cameras especially where you are upside down, they only had a camera on line 1 and unfortunately, it could only grab my leg :-). Ziptrek guys, I had fun and would have loved to capture the moments, so please add more cameras, so that I can get pictures of myself upside down like Spiderman :-)

Duncan, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

My wife and I decided to take the 6-line tour on our last morning in Queenstown. The staff was friendly and helpful. They managed to keep spirits up in our group even though it was only about 40 F (~4 C) and windy during the tour (thanks Jac and Matt!). We recommend this experience to anyone in the area--get good views and a little thrill along with a little history of the area and conservation efforts from a friendly staff.

DFW
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Money well spent”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My husband and I loved our Ziptrek ecotour. Everything about the company is wonderful--they have taken an activity that people enjoy and found an opportunity to educate and make a difference in the process. James and Anna were our guides on the Kea (6-line) tour. Both of them were great. This was definitely one of our favorite activities in Queenstown!