Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$66.53
More Info
from US$241.62
More Info
1,727 results
All reviews zip lining kea tour eco tour great fun line trip trust fall steepest tree to tree flying fox scared of heights comfort zone a lot of fun all ages fun activity thanks guys adrenaline rush awesome views awesome experience
Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

This is a new attraction but highly recommended. Excellent guides, felt completely safe throughout and they kept it fun with different tricks. We did it on a awful rainy day but the rain added to the adventure! Definitely do the longer tour as the last line is not to be missed.
Only thing is not well sign posted from skyline and have to buy a separate gondola ticket but still worth it.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

What a buzz.!! At 60 I thought I was past being adventurous. Not so and loved the 6 track version of the Zip Line. Don't even think about taking the small 4 line version. The last line 300 mets long with 100 met decent was a blast, especially doing it upside down. I would recommend it to anyone. Everyone is very safety conscience and the guides are full of interesting information and a lot of fun. Great value for money and you don't have to hop on a bus to get there.

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed 2 February 2013

If you like an adrenaline rush this is for you! The zip lines are incredibly safe and provide a breathtaking view. The staff not only ensures you are safe and have fun, but they also talk about conservation and giving back to the environment, something I thought was very cool. Definitely worth spending an afternoon flying through the trees.

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed 1 February 2013

My mom is a bit nervous when it comes to adventurous things and even she had a great time. I went with my family of five ranging in age from 27-58. All of us had a blast. Our guides were helpful and knowledgable. You get to learn a lot about Queenstown during the zip line. We all felt very safe and had so much fun. The views from the lines are just amazing. It was $125 per person and definitely worth it.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I have done a few of the adventure options. While I have enjoyed them all, I thought that this was the best value for money of all of them. I did the 6 line version and I enjoyed every one. Highly recommended way to spend 1/2 a day.