Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
A must-do when in Queenstown.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Njb04
Definitely Recommend!

Reviewed 12 June 2024
Alice B
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
More Info
1,364 results
All reviews free fall adrenaline rush shotover canyon afraid of heights awesome experience these guys super fun jumps tandem platform thrill crew safety activity epic qt
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing place to do this adventure. Staff were amazing. Very friendly and welcoming. The staff also made the experience fun. Definitely worth doing this adventure.

Reviewed 13 June 2024 via mobile

Such an epic experience! Loved it so much I paid for a second jump then and there - great pics and video, perfect for any adrenaline lovers :)

Reviewed 5 June 2024

Craziest thing I’ve ever done and I loved it! Freaking awesome had to jump twice, thanks for the pics and video. You guys were awesome!

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 29 May 2024

Unique experience, if you are looking for some adrenaline and good fun, this is the place in Queenstown to do it, super friendly staff, they make the experience unbeatable..

Reviewed 29 May 2024 via mobile

Had a really good experience doing the canyon swing! It was in the winter, so the weather was pretty cold but the staff created a good atmosphere and hyped me up ready for the swing!
I did it a 1st time with my friend & then a 2nd time going down a slide- both equally as fun!
Special shout-out to Megan & Arnie (not sure if I spelt those right) who made the experience really fun & chatted to us the whole time.
Would definitely recommend doing this and if I find myself back in Queenstown i’ll for sure be coming back. Thanks guys!