Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Must do!

I was really nervous, the staff were the perfect level of joking around but also making sure I was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Passenger07929272054
Warragul, Australia
via mobile
A must-do when in Queenstown.

Absolutely amazing place to do this adventure. Staff were amazing. Very friendly and welcoming. The... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Njb04

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
More Info
1,364 results
All reviews free fall adrenaline rush shotover canyon afraid of heights awesome experience these guys super fun jumps tandem platform thrill crew safety activity epic qt
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2024 via mobile

Had a really good experience doing the canyon swing! It was in the winter, so the weather was pretty cold but the staff created a good atmosphere and hyped me up ready for the swing!
I did it a 1st time with my friend & then a 2nd time going down a slide- both equally as fun!
Special shout-out to Megan & Arnie (not sure if I spelt those right) who made the experience really fun & chatted to us the whole time.
Would definitely recommend doing this and if I find myself back in Queenstown i’ll for sure be coming back. Thanks guys!

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 22 May 2024 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant. A real once in a lifetime experience. Such professional but fun staff operating it. We were both terrified but so happy we did it.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 9 May 2024 via mobile

Professional team looked after our 15 year old son who was game enough to take the challenge. A short bus ride and short walk to the platform area. Spectators pay $25 to attend. Opportunities for spectators to tale pictures and video, however would recommend purchasing the footage directly from the company.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

Absolutely insane experience with Shotover Canyon Swing. Easy pick up and smooth checkin and harnessing process. Hardest part was choosing which jump styles to do! The crew are epic - shot out to Mike who is brilliant! Top banter, top thrills, absolute must do!

Date of experience: April 2024
1  Thank lachlantm
Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

It was fab, outrageously fun and I recommend to thrill seekers to get out of comfort zone and jump. Staff are so friendly, welcoming . Awesome exp