Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Must do!

I was really nervous, the staff were the perfect level of joking around but also making sure I was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passenger07929272054
Warragul, Australia
via mobile
A must-do when in Queenstown.

Absolutely amazing place to do this adventure. Staff were amazing. Very friendly and welcoming. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Njb04

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
from $119.00
from $269.10
from $335.00
from $163.08
1,364 results
All reviews free fall adrenaline rush shotover canyon afraid of heights awesome experience these guys super fun jumps tandem platform thrill crew safety activity epic qt
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

Absolutely insane experience with Shotover Canyon Swing. Easy pick up and smooth checkin and harnessing process. Hardest part was choosing which jump styles to do! The crew are epic - shot out to Mike who is brilliant! Top banter, top thrills, absolute must do!

Date of experience: April 2024
1  Thank lachlantm
Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

It was fab, outrageously fun and I recommend to thrill seekers to get out of comfort zone and jump. Staff are so friendly, welcoming . Awesome exp

Reviewed 10 March 2024

Such a blast! The staff was great, made you feel safe but also made it fun and playful. Such a gorgeous view and fun adrenaline pumping experience. Loved that I got to go twice!

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 1 February 2024 via mobile

It was the experience of a lifetime. It is super well-organized. Very knowledgeable staff, which made me feel very safe and confortable at all times. The views are spectacular. The jump is the scariest thing I’ve done in my life :D

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 21 January 2024

I never thought I would be able to do this, but I did. .While I was petrified, I had the time of my life and even ended up doing a 2nd swing afterwards :) I have a huge fear of heights and pushed myself to do this. My friend who was with me is an adrenaline junkie. I can't remember both of the guys names, but one was Mike and he was awesome. I love how calming they are, but they also joke around with you as well which makes it more fun. I did the cut and drop as my first swing and what a thrill. Then afterwards I ended up doing a run and jump swing.

Highly recommend. It was so much fun. The only thing to be wary of is make sure you wear good shoes as the walk to the jump point from the car park is quite uneven and hilly.

Date of experience: October 2023