Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Must do!

I was really nervous, the staff were the perfect level of joking around but also making sure I was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passenger07929272054
Warragul, Australia
via mobile
A must-do when in Queenstown.

Absolutely amazing place to do this adventure. Staff were amazing. Very friendly and welcoming. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Njb04

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
from $119.00
from $269.10
from $335.00
from $163.08
1,364 results
All reviews free fall adrenaline rush shotover canyon afraid of heights awesome experience these guys super fun jumps tandem platform thrill crew safety activity epic qt
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2024 via mobile

It was the experience of a lifetime. It is super well-organized. Very knowledgeable staff, which made me feel very safe and confortable at all times. The views are spectacular. The jump is the scariest thing I’ve done in my life :D

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 21 January 2024

I never thought I would be able to do this, but I did. .While I was petrified, I had the time of my life and even ended up doing a 2nd swing afterwards :) I have a huge fear of heights and pushed myself to do this. My friend who was with me is an adrenaline junkie. I can't remember both of the guys names, but one was Mike and he was awesome. I love how calming they are, but they also joke around with you as well which makes it more fun. I did the cut and drop as my first swing and what a thrill. Then afterwards I ended up doing a run and jump swing.

Highly recommend. It was so much fun. The only thing to be wary of is make sure you wear good shoes as the walk to the jump point from the car park is quite uneven and hilly.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 18 January 2024

The whole experience is amazing. All the options available to jump are great. The staff definitely add to the experience, Jess made our day from start to finish!

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Thank you to Adam and the team for making this one of the most memorable parts of our honeymoon! As someone who is extremely afraid of heights the tandem swing felt the most reassuring. We did the lucky dip version which was scary but fun. The drop was intense to say the least but so worth it and despite the rain, getting soaked was sooo worth it for the views we still got! My husband even went for an individual one too and loved that as well (he said he preferred the canyon swing to the Nevis bungee which he did later the same day!!) totally recommend and would definitely do it over again (if I don’t chicken out first!)

Reviewed 13 January 2024

It was so dang fun I had to go twice! I originally wouldn't even consider it but somewhere along the lines decided I had to. It was such a blast! Totally recommend