Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing
from US$114.33
More Info
1,287 results
All reviews free fall thrill seekers super fun video adrenaline platform crew photos bungy safety thrilling
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Went here with my 13 year old daughter. Was one of the best things we have ever done! I jumped twice and my daughter 5 times. Great value for money backed up by a great team of people. Very scary but safe!!! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2021
OnAir44514810223, Manager at Shotover Canyon Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thanks again for coming out David, you guys smashed the jumps out there! Look forward to having you back some time.

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Did two swings in one day. And it was amazing!! I did the chair and I can safely say I nearly crapped myself, but the dudes were super cool and made me feel safe and I’m glad I did it!!

OnAir44514810223, Manager at Shotover Canyon Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thanks for getting out there with us Sheldon. Stoked you had a good time, the crew looked after you and that you didn't crap yourself! Hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 30 November 2020

I loved this experience. The guys who run it are so much fun and have it dialed in from the beginning to the end. I enjoyed it so much that I jumped twice! I highly recommend this experience. It is a quintessential Queenstown experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank krickels
Canyon_Swing, Manager at Shotover Canyon Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Thanks for your review. We have tons of fun out there and we're stoked that you did too. Hope to have you out again sometime

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Perfect staff which enjoy throwing people down from platform. They look like it's fun for them too.
I did combo, Fox zipline was good enough to warm me up. For Canyon swing I chose the spartan kick, during the kick my adrenaline level went really high! I even considered to go for the second time :-)

Date of experience: December 2019

Buzzed that you enjoyed all that we do. Thanks for coming along.

Reviewed 4 November 2020

An excellent experience with the Canyon Swing crew! Magnificant views!

They are a very friendly and professional crew who are there to give you the ultimate experience. All of the staff were great - front office and operations crew. They are there to give you a fun time.

I did the slide swing - a real buzz.

Highly recommend this activity. All of the people (7 of us) came back with beaming smiles after their jumps with most people doing 2 jumps.

Have a go! You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2020
Canyon_Swing, Manager at Shotover Canyon Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Hey Corey,

Thanks heaps for coming out. Was great to have the team out and getting stuck in. See you next time!