Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing
from US$125.01
More Info
1,295 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2019

The entire experience was perfect! Quick drive to the canyon, staff was super friendly and helpful and it didn’t take long to get harnessed in and jump. The jump was terrifying but incredible! Ended up jumping twice. The guys on the platform are hilarious and really made the experience. Shout out to Moose! He was awesome! Answered all of my nervous questions, joked with us yet made us feel safe. They also get great video and pictures.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019

My son and myself did both the canyon fox and swing. All the staff were amazing and made us feel safe and at ease with their friendly banter and warped sense of humour.
These guys take the time to ensure that everyone enjoys their experience and you don't feel rushed or any pressure other than to enjoy the moment. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough!! AAAAA+

1  Thank Impact Hapkido G
Reviewed 24 February 2019

My husband wanted to do this for his 60th birthday. Call us crazy, but I figured I could do it too! This was the scariest thing I have ever done and I am generally a fearless person. The team was amazing - attentive and supportive. They seem to know who they can goof around with and who needs a little more help (me!). I was terrified, and survived! Thank you to the team!

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

Tandem Canyon Swing. The guys we encountered were all grea with a quirky sense of humour to make u feel less nervous and have a laugh. We felt safe and in good hands.
The canyon is gorgeous. The swing was scary for me as I’m scared of heights. My partner and I did it tandem and he loved it! You have the option to go again for $45 and do a different jump style. Def recommend for the adrenaline junkies

Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

We done the fox swing. Absolutely loved it. Julian who took us out was great and the girl in the photo/gift shop was absolutely lovely