Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox
from US$117.50
from US$173.20
from US$221.80
1,062 results
All reviews pin drop free fall jump styles gimp boy goes to hollywood tandem jump adrenaline rush scariest thing adrenaline junkie shotover canyon few seconds thrill seekers awesome staff scared of heights amazing experience great fun photos and videos thanks guys
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

What an awesome experience! From start to finish. I did the Shotover Canyon Swing and was gifted with stunning views of a picture perfect backdrop before a freefall plummet and an epic swing over the canyon. Lynne and Bethany were smiles from the start at the shop in town and got me all set up with charm and enthusiasm. My drive up was with Jack who ran the swing with me alongside Kev. Both of them were professional, friendly and flexible to tailoring the swing in the style i would find the most thrilling. Absolute legends!
I genuinely rate this activity as it allows you to choose a range of styles and fun themes to the swing, all with great staff along the way.
Thanks guys!

1  Thank KernowPilgrim
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Whole experience from start to finish was amazing. Team are incredible. The perfect way to run a business

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This is such a fun thing to do even if out the comfort zone. Very professionally run with safety paramount at every move. The staff are a lot of fun and are well trained. Highly recommend it. Thank you all for a great few hours in a beautiful setting and for giving us such a memorable time even if terrifying for a few seconds!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did the fox, so amazing! It was heart pumping good fun. It is well designed and I wanted to keep doing the zip line. Unfortunately you only get to go each direction once. From the fox, you could see the canyon swing, and add that on to your experience. The photos of the jump/swing/zip were for sale at the end. They were not very good and quite pricey.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had booked the Fox Swing combo.
After I did it, I was really proud of my selfe, because I’m afraid of hights.
But the people working there helped me a lot, so it was not too bad.
To be honest, I enjoyed the swing a little bit more then the fox because it’s a bit smoother. But I didn’t regt to have the Fox done.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Loved it had to do it twice...what a rush.. staff were funny and friendly would definitely recommend this to any thrill seekers..

Date of experience: October 2018