“Worth it!”

and up
Shotover Canyon Swing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Not all companies are created equal. Our exceptional style of service is all part of your experience, our goal; to put a smile on your face either from fear or delight! Our 109m high Canyon Swing with a 60m freefall, and 182m high Canyon Fox with a 5m drop are just the ticket to get your heart pumping. Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Did the Canyon Swing and thought it would be relatively straight forward as I had done some other similar activities. Got up there and was terrified but must say it was a huge adrenaline rush and really enjoyed it. There are beautiful views of the river/canyon below while you watch others do their jumps. The staff were friendly and would help calm you down or syke you up depending on your confidence. They were all relaxed and made it a fun environment to be in. I would definitely recommend jumping a second time, there are so many different ways to jump. I did both a tandem and solo, definitely worth trying while in Queenstown.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I did this for my birthday and it was a great day, I ended up jumping twice because it was so much fun. I was a bit scared but the instructors were really good and fun, I love the fact that you can pick your method of jumping, I did the fairly simple jumps (backwards and pin drop) but the trike and chair ones looked like they would've been a blast.

I ended up pairing the jump with the shotover jet and then white water rafting afterwards as it's a bit of the way outside Queenstown and all three activities are close by.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The canyon fox & swing. Real adrenaline rush across the canyon. awesome. A must go for adventure seekers.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Canyon Swing was a highlight of our visit to Queenstown. Our thrill-seeking teenage daughters loved this activity. The trip was well organised from beginning to end, staff were enthusiastic and friendly, and made jumping off the platform easy! The video was well put together and is a fun momento.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

All the staff and set up are organised and v professional - makes you feel pretty confident until you get to the edge of the drop.... We had a party of 9 - the youngest at 10 years old didn't make the weight/height limit but seeing what the Fox was like I'm glad they didn't get a go - some of the oldies managed it and the teenage boys of course did it. Great place and experience - well worth visiting. Thanks!