“Awesome Day”

and up
Shotover Canyon Fox from Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the home of the world’s highest cliff jumps, our already famous 109m high Canyon Swing and our not yet famous 182m high Canyon Fox are just the ticket to get your heart pumping and put smiles on your faces! Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Throw our staff into the mix and you’ve got an experience of a lifetime. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play!
Western Australia, Australia
“Awesome Day”
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I did this for my birthday and it was a great day, I ended up jumping twice because it was so much fun. I was a bit scared but the instructors were really good and fun, I love the fact that you can pick your method of jumping, I did the fairly simple jumps (backwards and pin drop) but the trike and chair ones looked like they would've been a blast.

I ended up pairing the jump with the shotover jet and then white water rafting afterwards as it's a bit of the way outside Queenstown and all three activities are close by.

Visited December 2016

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
“The swing of your lifetime”
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The canyon fox & swing. Real adrenaline rush across the canyon. awesome. A must go for adventure seekers.

Visited November 2016
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fun!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Canyon Swing was a highlight of our visit to Queenstown. Our thrill-seeking teenage daughters loved this activity. The trip was well organised from beginning to end, staff were enthusiastic and friendly, and made jumping off the platform easy! The video was well put together and is a fun momento.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adrenalin rush”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

All the staff and set up are organised and v professional - makes you feel pretty confident until you get to the edge of the drop.... We had a party of 9 - the youngest at 10 years old didn't make the weight/height limit but seeing what the Fox was like I'm glad they didn't get a go - some of the oldies managed it and the teenage boys of course did it. Great place and experience - well worth visiting. Thanks!

Gold Coast, Australia
“My daughter loved it.”
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I was the lucky parent who got to be the spectator as my 17 year old daughter did both the canyon swing and canyon fox. She LOVED them both. I think if she'd been given a little longer after her swing to think about what she'd just done she would have paid to do it again. Not a criticism, I get you're on a schedule and you have loads of people. The staff were excellent Sarah gets a shout out as she was our driver and the Fox operator but Britney said everyone was funny and kind. What a great experience, I'm so glad I was there to see her smile after it was all over. I'd recommend booking in advance as I didn't and we were lucky enough to get the last spot for the enter Easter weekend.