“The swing of your lifetime”

Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox
Book In Advance
More Info
US$116.23*
and up
Shotover Canyon Fox from Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the home of the world’s highest cliff jumps, our already famous 109m high Canyon Swing and our not yet famous 182m high Canyon Fox are just the ticket to get your heart pumping and put smiles on your faces! Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Throw our staff into the mix and you’ve got an experience of a lifetime. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play!
3 attraction reviews
“The swing of your lifetime”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

The canyon fox & swing. Real adrenaline rush across the canyon. awesome. A must go for adventure seekers.

Visited November 2016

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

The Canyon Swing was a highlight of our visit to Queenstown. Our thrill-seeking teenage daughters loved this activity. The trip was well organised from beginning to end, staff were enthusiastic and friendly, and made jumping off the platform easy! The video was well put together and is a fun momento.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adrenalin rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

All the staff and set up are organised and v professional - makes you feel pretty confident until you get to the edge of the drop.... We had a party of 9 - the youngest at 10 years old didn't make the weight/height limit but seeing what the Fox was like I'm glad they didn't get a go - some of the oldies managed it and the teenage boys of course did it. Great place and experience - well worth visiting. Thanks!

Gold Coast, Australia
“My daughter loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

I was the lucky parent who got to be the spectator as my 17 year old daughter did both the canyon swing and canyon fox. She LOVED them both. I think if she'd been given a little longer after her swing to think about what she'd just done she would have paid to do it again. Not a criticism, I get you're on a schedule and you have loads of people. The staff were excellent Sarah gets a shout out as she was our driver and the Fox operator but Britney said everyone was funny and kind. What a great experience, I'm so glad I was there to see her smile after it was all over. I'd recommend booking in advance as I didn't and we were lucky enough to get the last spot for the enter Easter weekend.

Leeds
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved it so much i did it twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

The team were so friendly and welcoming and made you feel at ease. I was terrified once on the platform but they got you ready for it and I'm so glad i did it! The rush was incredible and i loved it so much me and my friend did a tandem one the second time. Photos are good quality but video jumps a bit!

Visited February 2017