Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox
from US$116.27
from US$219.47
from US$171.31
1,071 results
All reviews pin drop free fall jump styles gimp boy goes to hollywood adrenaline rush tandem jump scariest thing adrenaline junkie few seconds shotover canyon scared of heights thrill seekers staff were amazing amazing experience thanks guys great fun photos and videos
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This is great for people who don't want to sky dive or bungee jump but still do something that gives you an adrenaline rush. It is terrifying but such an amazing experience. There are so many different jump styles that you can change to suit whatever you're comfortable with. There is also the tandem option if you don't want to go alone, which is the option I selected. We had Morgan, Kev and Arnie who made us feel super scared but that was all part of the experience.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Don't let age get in the way of this amazing experience. Steeping outside our comfort zone and taking the swing was one of the best experience both my husband and I had whilst travelling on our motorcycle for a month in the South Island. As they say " just do it"

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Mich2154
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Awesome crew who definitely love messing with you! But it makes it that much more intense. Don't hold back, its a great experience and iconic to New Zealand.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I accompanied my two adult children as a spectator. Our guide Daniel was very informative, helpful and showed care and time to put all the participants at ease. My kids did the scariest options on both the canyon fox and the canyon swing, with my daughter paying the additional fee for a second swing. Participants are advised to wear closed toe footwear. Unfortunately as a spectator, I wore open toe sandals which were not a good choice for the steep walks up and down the gravel walkway to the fox and swing locations. The spectator viewing platforms gave reasonable views of the fox and swing. I was very impressed that (during the week we were there) the company had reduced the prices and donated all their flying fox earnings to a fundraiser for a school in the northern part of the island that had been damaged in an earthquake. Philanthropic company with great staff and a fun activity.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We done a tandem jump is was really awesome. It is cool how you can change your jump style to have more fun.
The views and experience is full of adrenaline!
The crew is super fun and cheeky.
Thanks guys!