“2 x 60 year old Aussies kill it!”

Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox
and up
Shotover Canyon Swing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the home of the world’s highest cliff jumps, our already famous 109m high Canyon Swing and our not yet famous 182m high Canyon Fox are just the ticket to get your heart pumping and put smiles on your faces! Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Throw our staff into the mix and you’ve got an experience of a lifetime. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play!
Currarong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 x 60 year old Aussies kill it!”
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Don't let age get in the way of this amazing experience. Steeping outside our comfort zone and taking the swing was one of the best experience both my husband and I had whilst travelling on our motorcycle for a month in the South Island. As they say " just do it"

1 Thank Mich2154

• Korean first
Queenstown, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Thrill like none other”
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Awesome crew who definitely love messing with you! But it makes it that much more intense. Don't hold back, its a great experience and iconic to New Zealand.

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
15 attraction reviews
“Fun and philanthropic!”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I accompanied my two adult children as a spectator. Our guide Daniel was very informative, helpful and showed care and time to put all the participants at ease. My kids did the scariest options on both the canyon fox and the canyon swing, with my daughter paying the additional fee for a second swing. Participants are advised to wear closed toe footwear. Unfortunately as a spectator, I wore open toe sandals which were not a good choice for the steep walks up and down the gravel walkway to the fox and swing locations. The spectator viewing platforms gave reasonable views of the fox and swing. I was very impressed that (during the week we were there) the company had reduced the prices and donated all their flying fox earnings to a fundraiser for a school in the northern part of the island that had been damaged in an earthquake. Philanthropic company with great staff and a fun activity.

Visited February 2017
Shellharbour, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Super Fun Must Do”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We done a tandem jump is was really awesome. It is cool how you can change your jump style to have more fun.
The views and experience is full of adrenaline!
The crew is super fun and cheeky.
Thanks guys!

Visited February 2017
“Amazing rush and banter”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I did the canyon fox zipline and I'm still buzzing! The free fall takes your breath away and the ride down over the canyon is beautiful! Dan, Roberts, Chris and Hugh made it even more amazing with awesome banter.. made me laugh and enjoy the experience even more.. Lynne and Sophie were awesome, helpful and the best friendly faces to see on the other side :) would recommend to anyone who wants to feel a wicked rush with the best staff. Pics are really cool too! Thanks guys