“Super Fun Must Do”

and up
Shotover Canyon Swing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Not all companies are created equal. Our exceptional style of service is all part of your experience, our goal; to put a smile on your face either from fear or delight! Our 109m high Canyon Swing with a 60m freefall, and 182m high Canyon Fox with a 5m drop are just the ticket to get your heart pumping. Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play.
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We done a tandem jump is was really awesome. It is cool how you can change your jump style to have more fun.
The views and experience is full of adrenaline!
The crew is super fun and cheeky.
Thanks guys!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I did the canyon fox zipline and I'm still buzzing! The free fall takes your breath away and the ride down over the canyon is beautiful! Dan, Roberts, Chris and Hugh made it even more amazing with awesome banter.. made me laugh and enjoy the experience even more.. Lynne and Sophie were awesome, helpful and the best friendly faces to see on the other side :) would recommend to anyone who wants to feel a wicked rush with the best staff. Pics are really cool too! Thanks guys

Reviewed 4 March 2017

CANYON SWING:

I loved this so much! Highlight of my trip! The staff are all really friendly and the boys working at the actual swing are a great laugh. They really want to you have fun on your jump and do everything they can to make that happen.
You can choose any jump style you want basically, I chose one of the scariest! The seven count (dodgy looking piece of rope) is great fun, I saw someone else do the chair and it looked terrifying!

I had a bit of an issue booking as I was getting a combo with the jet boat and my swing was booked in for the wrong day, so to make up for it the staff offered me a different time and gave me my photos and videos for free! To be fair the photo packages are A LOT cheaper than some things I've been to and they actually let you take your own goPro if you have a chest harness so I'd suggest doing that if you can.

It is a little bit expensive but if you do more than one jump the others are considerably cheaper, and if you're not likely to be back in New Zealand anytime soon it is well worth it!!

If you are looking for an adrenaline rush I would definitely recommend this!!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

The canyon swing gives you a great adrenaline rush. The staff are all amazing and make you feel totally at ease while having a laugh with you and making the experience even more fun. I would say that the video and photos are worth the money as they look great.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Was so nervous about this adventure but the moment we met Cameron our driver we felt at ease. The staff are so friendly and make you feel like your about to have a great experience because you are!!! Loved it and highly recommend it. We are on the older side and soon realised we are still capable of this s*#t!!