“So amazing! Go do it now!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Shotover Canyon Fox from Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the home of the world’s highest cliff jumps, our already famous 109m high Canyon Swing and our not yet famous 182m high Canyon Fox are just the ticket to get your heart pumping and put smiles on your faces! Whichever way you jump, launch or get released, there’s a fun or scary style for you. Throw our staff into the mix and you’ve got an experience of a lifetime. Gravity is a toy. Come out and play!
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So amazing! Go do it now!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

CANYON SWING:

I loved this so much! Highlight of my trip! The staff are all really friendly and the boys working at the actual swing are a great laugh. They really want to you have fun on your jump and do everything they can to make that happen.
You can choose any jump style you want basically, I chose one of the scariest! The seven count (dodgy looking piece of rope) is great fun, I saw someone else do the chair and it looked terrifying!

I had a bit of an issue booking as I was getting a combo with the jet boat and my swing was booked in for the wrong day, so to make up for it the staff offered me a different time and gave me my photos and videos for free! To be fair the photo packages are A LOT cheaper than some things I've been to and they actually let you take your own goPro if you have a chest harness so I'd suggest doing that if you can.

It is a little bit expensive but if you do more than one jump the others are considerably cheaper, and if you're not likely to be back in New Zealand anytime soon it is well worth it!!

If you are looking for an adrenaline rush I would definitely recommend this!!

• Korean first
“Amazing Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The canyon swing gives you a great adrenaline rush. The staff are all amazing and make you feel totally at ease while having a laugh with you and making the experience even more fun. I would say that the video and photos are worth the money as they look great.

3 attraction reviews
“Wowza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was so nervous about this adventure but the moment we met Cameron our driver we felt at ease. The staff are so friendly and make you feel like your about to have a great experience because you are!!! Loved it and highly recommend it. We are on the older side and soon realised we are still capable of this s*#t!!

travelgirl101
3 attraction reviews
“Top thrill in New Zealand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The canyon swing was the adrenaline rush I came to New Zealand looking for! The staff are great at building up the anticipation while waiting for your jump on the platform. Once you're airborne, it's amazing! After the freefall you get to take in all the surroundings of the canyon.
If there's additional time after your jump, you have the option of a second jump for a small fraction of the price of the first jump. The whole experience were top-notch!
Don't think about it, just do it!!

Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge rush, soooo good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great fun. The anticipation is the worst part. Love it to be longer !!! Great team, would do it again !! Just need to get better pics organised. Bit disappointing, no momento.