“Really nice place to sit and eat and with good food”
Review of Yonder

Yonder
Ranked #37 of 297 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Description: Queenstown's newest eatery, Yonder, with their experimental kitchen also boast the primary go to for speciality coffee. With its main focus on dietary needs (vegan, GF) and a large array of healthy and indulgent delights, Yonder is ever evolving. A sunny garden sat in front of the historic cottage, you can enjoy one of 12 tap beers or selection of over 40 gins to complement your food of choice.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Yonder has really nice indoor and outdoor seating that just makes it a really nice place to be. I would say that the food is not quite as good as Vudu Cafe but it was still really nice and as per all breakfast cafes pretty reasonable.

I ordered the corn fritters and unfortunately for Yonder it's my go to dish at my favourite cafe in Sydney. They blend the corn rather than have whole bits, suggesting that it's from a tin rather than from the cob. But it was still tasty. The smoothies were nice to.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did brunch here as a family after a recommendation by a local & we weren’t disappointed. Great food, great coffee, great service & lovely atmosphere. Can’t fault it. Thanks for my first decent NZ coffee guys.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food, well presented, tasty, good cocktails.
The best of the meals we ordered were the beef brisket, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork belly. The chicken serve was a little small for a big eater but still tasty.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had lunch here provided by Nomad Safaris in between our two tours. It was a nice place - I loved all the plant decor - although definitely a bit busy.

The food was good - a lot of brunch options. The kids got elaborately topped strawberry pancakes, I got what amounted to a fancy avocado toast, and my husband got panna cotta with granola. My husband would have liked some more savory options, but overall it was a good meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant’s service is so miserable as to make their food irrelevant. It’s not possible to enjoy it when they make it so difficult and unpleasant to order.

The waitress working the courtyard tables was engaged in an extended conversation with one group and nobody acknowledged my presence until I flagged down someone who was cleaning tables to put in a drink order. After my drink arrived it took 15 minutes before I was able to find someone to place a food order. The waitress then brought my appetizer and entree at the same time.

I didn’t receive any further visits until I got someone to bring me my bill which I paid and left. I passed on dessert.

Don’t bother going here. I saw another table getting the same treatment.