“Fun and tasty donuts”
Review of Balls and Bangles

Balls and Bangles
Ranked #10 of 32 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Balls and Bangles Queenstown is all about crazy donuts, shakes, delicious bagels and our premium ORB coffee. Come on in for a treat or two!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We swing by for a quick treat and were not disappointed. The donuts are really fun - I would say it reminds me a lot of Voodoo Donuts in the US. The donut itself was not a 10/10 but was at least 8/10, then the fun factor and decoration on it definitely adds to the experience.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From insta-worthy milkshakes to decadent donuts your mouth will be watering the second you walk into this cosy little cafe. Must try the pulled pork bagel!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for breakfast and loved it. I had the salmon bagel and it was a very generous serving, no skimping on the salmon at all, it was a challenge to finish it! The coffee was good and came with a little doughnut, which was sweet. Good, friendly service, nice space to sit, price reasonable especially by Queenstown prices.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this shop by accident when I was looking for other shop. And as I love donuts I couldn't resist (especially if they have such great selection. I ended up having one of their Oreo Crunch donuts and flat white. They were both fantastic. If you like good coffee with some sweet treat this is the place to go.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of choices of flavours! The chocolate milkshake was the best I’ve tasted! A great experience. Good, quick service. They serve coffees as well.

Date of visit: January 2019