“You'll want everything!”
Review of Balls and Bangles

Balls and Bangles
Ranked #10 of 32 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Balls and Bangles Queenstown is all about crazy donuts, shakes, delicious bagels and our premium ORB coffee. Come on in for a treat or two!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From insta-worthy milkshakes to decadent donuts your mouth will be watering the second you walk into this cosy little cafe. Must try the pulled pork bagel!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for breakfast and loved it. I had the salmon bagel and it was a very generous serving, no skimping on the salmon at all, it was a challenge to finish it! The coffee was good and came with a little doughnut, which was sweet. Good, friendly service, nice space to sit, price reasonable especially by Queenstown prices.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this shop by accident when I was looking for other shop. And as I love donuts I couldn't resist (especially if they have such great selection. I ended up having one of their Oreo Crunch donuts and flat white. They were both fantastic. If you like good coffee with some sweet treat this is the place to go.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of choices of flavours! The chocolate milkshake was the best I’ve tasted! A great experience. Good, quick service. They serve coffees as well.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service, atmosphere and food were really good. I've been here a few times and I would come here again.

Date of visit: February 2018