Lowest prices for your stay
Algotels
ZenHotels.com
$183
Epps Adventures
Mesa, Arizona

The Location Can't be Beat

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Mar 2024
The location of this hotel cannot be beat! It was also clean, the staff was incredibly responsive to my emails, and we had an apartment, so we had a washer and dryer in our unit. Overall, we would absolutely recommend this hotel.

I initially tried to cancel our reservation because of a lot of negative reviews I read online. It seems like the hotel is working to address some of the problems. The first night we were there a loud group of young people were out on their patio until about 9PM, and they suddenly got quiet. I have a feeling someone came and spoke to them. That was the only noise "issue" we noticed over 4 nights. Also... if you are someone who stays at the Ritz... this isn't that kind of hotel. It is a little worn, we couldn't get all of the outlets to work, the shower curtain was stained, etc... It wasn't perfect, but we couldn't beat that we were walking distance from almost everything fun to do and tons of great restaurants in Queenstown. It was cozy, clean, and a welcoming place to come "home" to.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Be a chill person.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$198
  • Algotels
0.5 km from The Lofts Apartments
Free Wifi
Hotel exterior (seen from the water taxi)
$169
  • Priceline
5.6 km from The Lofts Apartments
Pool
View more hotels in Queenstown
All reviews great location middle of town washing machine and dryer good size couple of nights lake kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2024

Ok the the plus - it's location is in the CBD, a 2 minute walk to the wharf and 5 minute walk to the Skyline Gondola. The facilities and fit out are functional and a full kitchen is a plus. However it is let down by its standards of cleanliness. Toothpaste on the bathroom vanity and blood on two walls suggest that cleanliness is not high on the agenda here.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2023

Glad we were only here over night.....there was water dripping in on the couch and another leak dripping on carpet, the manager unfazed (like it happens all the time) just gave up a pile of towels to deal with it. This place needs some money spent on it!

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2023

Warning - if you make a booking to stay at The Lofts Apartments, Queenstown, they MAY NOT HONOUR THE BOOKING. This was my experience. I had planned to stay there this December (2023), and booked more than one month ago, but have now found THERE IS NO ROOM AT THE INN for me and my family. This has caused me alot of last-minute angst before leaving Australia to visit New Zealand.

My booking was confirmed by the Lofts Apartments, and by the booking agent more than a month ago. Yet only a few days ago, the Lofts Apartment claimed that they had no accommodation available for me and my family. A week before that, I received a message saying there was something wrong with my credit card. I checked with my bank, and there was nothing wrong at my end. The property was just trying to force ME to cancel the booking.

The Lofts Apartment has given me no reason for the rooms I booked being suddenly unavailable, and no apology. Their confirmation of my booking meant absolutely nothing. I am very angry at having so much of my time wasted, and I have found management at The Lofts Apartments Queenstown to be extremely untrustworthy.

Room tip: Even if they say your booking is confirmed, it doesn't mean your booking is confirmed.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2023

Great place to stay right in the heart of Queenstown.
TV didn't work, but that didn't worry us that much as we don't really watch TV anyway.
Inexpensive room. No view, but thats what we paid for. Just walked over the road to the lake for a Ferg pie on the lake for breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2023 via mobile

A mixed review from me. Our room had a modern kitchenette, bathroom was not new but tidy, and I didn't notice any problems with cleanliness (other reviews mention this as a problem). The location is amazing so it's probably well priced because of that.

Negatives... two flannels provided for three guests, electrical plugs hanging out of the gib walls which is dangerous, not enough bedding and we were cold, and a person could pee more than the pitiful flow of the shower!

I would stay again, but I'd ask to see room first to assess it first. Staff were very nice

Room tip: Prepare to pay to park there.
Date of stay: May 2023