Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Experience

Jetboating was super fun and the instructor Stan was full of life and made the ride even more full... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2021
195nikim
Wellington, New Zealand
Great Jet Boating

While we, (myself and adult daughter) loved the jetboating - it was a bit 'uncomfortable' being in... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$64.39
from US$129.50
from US$162.79
More Info
All reviews the bus pod of dolphins on the rocks tasman sea beautiful scenery captain cruise boat driver queenstown company milford sound weather commentary knowledge coach
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Great day out, you won’t be disappointed
These guys are total pros at what they do. This a slick operation on a very comfortable boat. The lunch was generous, tasty and well cooked. A good value for a tourist/scenic experience in Southland.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

It would be fair to say we were incredibly lucky on the day we sailed. The weather was picture perfect. Beautiful sunshine. And next to no wind. We saw dolphins and a seal. The dolphins put on an amazing performance for us. So blessed and lucky to have been out on such a wonderful (non typical) winter’s afternoon.

Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

Milford sound what an amazing and stunning place... Swiss alps meet Norwegian fjords....

We booked with real journeys and cruises on the go orange boat ... no idea how that worked but it didn’t matter as the whole experience was first class...

Reviewed 3 May 2020

Since we took the trip in early 2020 after the rains washed out the road to Milford Sound, we couldn't drive there and took a tour bus to get there. We signed up with Go Orange and left from Te Anau. Bus driver was knowledgeable and provided helpful information on the drive down to Milford. We were able to stop at several points of interest along the way and get out to explore. The Go Orange boat was clean and had a good selection of lunch/snack options for the cruise.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 31 March 2020

Let me first start by saying the tour itself with Go Orange Cruise was excellent. Our bus ride & driver from Te Anau there and back as well as the Milford Sound Cruise (staff included on the boat) was very hospitable, knowledgable and fun/friendly!

The reason for my one star review stems from the corporate side of Go Orange. They completely misled me during the booking process and subsequent phone calls to their call centre prior to the trip.

Some details: Milford Sound road re-opened the day before my scheduled tour and I wished to amend my booking to exclude the bus portion of the trip as I had my own means of transportation. Each conversation (3 separate accounts of calling) was cut short by a blunt response from the call centre agents arguing technical reasons as to why they couldn't amend the booking through their systems and a hard 24hr no cancellation policy (even though I wasn't looking to cancel, just amend). When I asked to speak to a manager for further clarification, they suggested emailing the general inbox.

On the last conversation, I tried to cancel the booking outright in order to book directly with the Milford Sound kiosk for a cruise-only tour. They stated that the kiosk did not exist at Milford Sound ferry terminal and no one was there selling tickets for cruise only. On the day of the tour, I arrived at Milford Sound ferry terminal and found that the kiosk WAS indeed open and selling same day cruise-only tickets (see attached picture).

Be careful when booking with Go Orange - do your research!

Date of experience: March 2020