“Not good customer service.”
Review of Curry Guru

Curry Guru
Ranked #55 of 120 Restaurants in Invercargill
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

I ordered a regular butter chicken. The chicken had burnt bits around the edges and was not hot.
I also ordered a cheese narn which was burnt on the bottom. Most disappointed in the quality of this meal.
I rang to inform them I was disappointed with the meal, their comment was I'm sorry about that and then they would talk to the chef.
The narn was inedible.

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We couldn't fault the meal, which was both generous in size and flavour. Lots of depth and the use of Indian herbs and spices, the best,authentic curries we have had in a long time. Sadly, they were not serving the dossas on the day we visited, although on the menu it stated that they were available on the days we were there.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Very disappointed with the flavours and medium is small. Don't ask for medium if you are hungry. Overpriced for what you get. Would not go there again.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

I have been to many curry places throughout NZ. Curry Guru without a doubt takes first place. Friendly guys, delicious and consistent curries, good priced.

Cant complain ever. Best curry place I've ever been !!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank RenaeParry
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I ordered a banquet for 2 and it was a very generous serve . The meal was just delicious with tender meats and fresh vegetables. Thank you.

Date of visit: September 2019