“Amazing food”

Suzie Q Tapas Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Spanish, New Zealand
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spanish inspired tapas with a Kiwi twist.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We did the $45 per head menu and took a doggybag home as there was so much food. Excellent service. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

When I ask of they had vegetarian options I was confirm they have obly a few. Nevertheless I chose the haloumi with lentils. I found it very delicious and enjoyed my meal.
Service was excellent. 2 waiters of which one was in training (we have all been there) but they were very friendly and helpfull.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Had the pre theatre tasting menu and that still provided plenty of choices. Doing such a set menu is more than enough to eat. Service is friendly and there is very little waiting. Warm on a cold night and interesting atmosphere. Will try again

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Had a meal at your fantasic restaurant on Saturday night. The waitress was a scream (found us a table in the top floor of the restaurant), the food was brilliant (we almost ate ourselves into a coma on the second of the sharing menus) and the ambiance just perfect.

Definitely be back the next time we’re in Invercargill - I knew the old home town had great food in it somewhere!

Suzie O, Owner at Suzie Q Tapas Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review. Look forward to seeing you in Invercargill again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My Husband had eaten here several times before on business & was keen to take me. The food was fresh & delicious. Service was good & reasonably priced. would love to come back.