“Best experience takeway”

Ranked #46 of 119 Restaurants in Invercargill
Description: Indian takeaway
Description: Indian takeaway
Reviewed 8 March 2024

I keep coming back to Bay Leaf Curry House for their delicious takeaways. The aromas that greet you as you open the container are just a teaser for the explosion of flavor that follows with every bite. The butter chicken is rich and flavorful, and their garlic naan is simply irresistible. The staff is friendly and the food is always ready on time. Bay Leaf Curry House has become my go-to for an indulgent Indian meal at home.

Date of visit: March 2024

Reviewed 8 March 2024

I have been a regular at Bay Leaf Curry House, and without a doubt, it offers the best curry in town. Every visit is a delight as the flavors remain consistently delicious, ensuring that each bite is a symphony of taste. The remarkable consistency in their culinary mastery is truly commendable. Bay Leaf Curry House has undoubtedly set the standard for an unparalleled curry experience that keeps me coming back for more.

Date of visit: January 2024
1  Thank Scenic05946965485
Reviewed 7 March 2024

"Bay Leaf Curry House never fails to impress! The flavors in their dishes are absolutely extraordinary, and each bite feels like a culinary adventure. The variety of vegetarian options is a delightful surprise, and their paneer butter masala is a must-try for all paneer lovers. The service is always warm and attentive, making dining here a truly pleasant experience. I highly recommend Bay Leaf Curry House for those seeking an authentic and memorable Indian cuisine experience." Lovely food at reasonable prices. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2024
1  Thank Voyager61674705488
Reviewed 22 February 2024

I tried lunch comb at bayleaf curry house today and it was amazing! Such friendly service and didn't have to wait long at all. I got the lunch special and I thought they were very generous with the meat compared to other Indian takeaways I have tried, I got more than I expected And it was so delicious. I will definitely be back again to try bayleaf curry house lunch speacil

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank Jiggs123
Reviewed 12 December 2023

CURRY HOUSE in the name and didn't disappoint- excellence - lamb / mutton onion based 'Dopiaza' was generous portion size truly layered with many instruments playing in the orchestra. we ate heartily shared for two adults each ordering a MAIN - KULCHA fresh from Tandoor was HUGE - plenty of basmati rice too - second Main was a PUNGENT INDO-Sino chili chicken with mucho gusto chili slices and again LAYERS of flavours only a touch quality below the mutton dish-

takeaway foods-

not a dine in-

earns almost FIVE circles- MILES better than the other Indian restaurant we tried on the next evening- better in all aspects BAY LEAF will be our 'GO TO' when next in Invercargill

Date of visit: December 2023