Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Go63498193537

Great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2024
I stayed three nights. It’s a great hotel - modern, well-appointed, everything in my room worked.
Secure car parking. I would stay here again.
All staff were friendly and helpful. It was overall better than some more expensive hotels I have stayed in in New Zealand and Australia.
Five restaurants / bars, all of them good. Good food.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: In Niche, try the salmon sashimi and the duck shiu mai.
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 19 Apr 2024
Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our five food and beverage outlets.
Quest Invercargill Exterior
Get rewarded with One Key
    $120
4.6 km from The Langlands Hotel
View more hotels in Invercargill
All reviews junior suite top floor tea cups rooftop bar would highly recommend this hotel enjoyed drinks fantastic hotel friendly and efficient staff room service great asset the bed was extremely comfortable bars and restaurants watching tv excellent stay inner city car parking late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2024 via mobile

What a great place to stay when away for business. Super comfortable bed and Amazing Shower.. Almost worth booking for these alone. Clean rooms and I mean clean.
Staff were super helpful and friendly. If I was to give it the extra star I would say the car parking needs to be addressed.

Room tip: Try not to pay for their parking as it is expensive for what you get
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alannah Tamariki, General Manager at The Langlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely words. Housekeeping will be trilled to read that you are extremely happy with your clean room. I am glad the team were helpful.It would be great to understand your feedback regarding the parking to improve on this.
Thanks for taking the time to complete your review.

Reviewed 6 April 2024

My stay was nothing short of fantastic. The rooftop bar offers breathtaking views that make every moment feel magical. Whether you're enjoying a drink or simply soaking in the scenery, it's an experience you won't forget. Highly recommend for anyone in need of a little escape!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks for the recommendation and I am so pleased you enjoyed everything The Langlands aims to offer. We love that you called it a little escape, as it truly is.
Thanks again

Reviewed 4 April 2024 via mobile

An elegant well appointed hotel. Well located. Friendly staff and good facilities. Very pleasant bar facilities and good choice of dining options.

Is clearly very popular and you need to book well head of time to get a room.

Highly recommended hotel.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the recommendation, I am please you enjoyed your stay and the team was helpful.
Regards Alannah and the TL team

Reviewed 28 March 2024

The Langlands Hotel really surpasses my expectation especially given Invercargill is a relatively small city. The location is pretty central with a major shopping mall, a convenient store, and a K-Mart right at the doorstep. The hotel has a number of restaurants, including Brewed, the coffee shop and lunch joint, Two Doors Down, a western style restaurant with a bar attached to it, Meld, a fusion restaurant, and 360, a rooftop bar only opened in the weekend evenings. If you purchases a breakfast package, Brewed will be where you get your meal. You can pick one main course, one side, and one hot beverage from a pretty extensive menu. Personally I prefer a nice breakfast to the usual tired-looking buffet. The food is fresh. The coffee is good. The service is wonderful. I even bought a lovely wrap for my flight up to Auckland. I also had dinner at "Two Doors Down," as I am not a fan of Asian fusion food. The food was wonderful and I let my picture speak for itself.

The check-in was efficient and all the hotel staffs could not be any friendlier. I had a delayed baggage and they handled the delivery of bags in a perfect way. I booked a Junior Suite, since the rate was quite reasonable, but I was not sure if it was really a suite without a separate living area. The bathroom suite of course was spacious with separate bathtub and walk-in shower. The bed was comfortable and love the overall modern but yet homey decor. The room was cleaned daily by an excellent team of dedicated cleaning staffs.

The hotel has a laundry facilities and you can purchase supplies and you must get a token from the receptionist too. The fitness room is opened daily between 6am and 11pm (maybe 10pm - can't remember), but the door will not open till the clock clicks at 6am. It is a really compact room with a few cardio machines and some weight machines.

Overall, it was an excellent experience and I sincerely recommend it to all visitors to Invercargill.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Adrian L
Alannah Tamariki, General Manager at The Langlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing review and I am glad you enjoyed a full Langlands experience and made the most of all our venues.
Thanks for the recommendation and taking the time to go into such detail for others.
Warm regards

Reviewed 22 March 2024 via mobile

A revelation in Invercargill! Would not stay anywhere else in future! Lovely modern, stylish new hotel with excellent staff and in a great location near a new mall and flash Invercargill Central shopping centre. Good bars & restaurants in the hotel. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much and I am really happy to read you wonderful review.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.