“Gott im Himmell.”
Review of Mevlana Kebabs

Mevlana Kebabs
Ranked #8 of 28 Quick Bites in Invercargill
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: Mevlana kebabs is a small dine in/takeaway restaurant serving fresh, quick and tasty HALAL Turkish cuisine. Open from 10AM everyday.
Reviewed 30 May 2024

I am at a loss of words, probably the worst kebab in the world. The chips were cold, soggy and unsalted. The chicken in the kebab tasted of nothing, insipid at best. I would avoid this place.

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 8 May 2024

Had been before… openly said I prefer my my kebabs in pita.. yes we sell them as lunches (so half the size and half the price) compared to wraps… can I take two please and charged appropriatel! all I can say devine and invest in bigger pitas 🥰 and the staff are always pleasant

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 12 July 2022

Horrible customer service. Got my order wrong when I rung up and tried to blame me. Confronted in the shop and the worker was rude, arrogant and argumentative .

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 23 November 2020

My wife and I live locally and decided to try something different and totally enjoyed the food and the staff were so friendly and we both would recommend to friends

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020

I took my mum here for her birthday dinner to get takeaways. We both ordered falafel In our rolls and a side of cheesy chips. We watched them microwave the chips and when eating them at home they were soggy and tasted strange. We could barely taste the falafel and both agreed that we could get better falafel from pita pit.

Date of visit: August 2020