“Good quick service”

Koji Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 118 Restaurants in Invercargill
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Visited for dinner. No booking required during a week night. Friendly staff and served quickly. We had chicken donburi, fried tofu and sashimi tuna.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank ariesnz

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. Generally will visit at least once a month and always get great service and great food. Have tried most of the menu by now and nothing is ever shy of amazing. A must visit - best Japanese food I have ever had outside of Japan. Keep up the great work!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank aanon1
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Arrived here tonight to enjoy a meal with friends. We wanted to try something different together. Young lady took our orders. Very quickly the meals for the ladies arrived. Then the wait began. After nearly 10 minutes wait I tried the push button bell on the table to get some service. Nobody came to help so I went to the front desk and explained that we were there to enjoy our meals together. After some questions and more questions the staff had somehow placed the ladies meals as entrees that's why they came first. Several apologies later and the remaining meals arrived. To be honest the experience of dining with friends was lost by then. We won't be rushing back to be disappointed again.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank traceymurrayp
Reviewed 13 July 2020

I love koji
and while I don't go there all the time due to it being a lil too pricey for me I still highly endorse this Japanese restaurant for it's customer service and most importantly its food, couldn't recommend it enough to people who are looking for something different and cultural yet still kinda classy, i would bring a date here

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank KiwiFoodeats
Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

I always make a point to grab a meal at this great restaurant every time I visit Invercargill.
The food is great and the service is always very good.
A relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2020