All reviews lovely lady at reception stayed here feel so welcome stewart island comfortable bed great place to stay perfect stay excellent location close to town comfortable stay one night countdown supermarket minute walk business trip neil hosts motel
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The service was fantastic. Tracy owns the motel and makes sure you feel so welcome and comfortable. I needed some help preparing for our event and she went well out of her way to give me a hand. The motel is super tidy and comfortable, but it's Tracy who makes it special.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GenN123
bellavista_inv, Owner at Bella Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

OOH....so kind. It was my absolute pleasure doing your Hair that night, I hope your partner took notes so he can do it for you next time. Thank you for staying with BV. Congratulations on achieving the Silver award at Master builders Homes awards its a fantastic achievement.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My flight in to invercargill was delayed and i checked in quite late, but the lady at reception was super nice and welcomed me with a great smile and an "oh well things happen" attitude! She had been into my room a bit earlier as she thought it was getting late and had turned my heater on ready for my arrival and had my key out ready to go!

The room itself was also excellent! The bed was clean and comfy, the bathroom was clean and spacious, and the area was nice and quiet.

Very affordable price especially for the amazing service. Would definitely stay here next time i'm in town

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisE3589
bellavista_inv, Owner at Bella Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Chris, Wow what a lovely review thank you so much. Traveling is stressful enough and all you want is your bed at the end of the day, It was my pleasure see you next time.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

From the moment you check in you're made to feel welcomed. The lady who served us was full of smiles, and just delightful to deal with.
The room itself was very clean and had everything you would need for a comfortable stay. Considering the location of Bella Vista (near a busy road), the room was very quiet, and we slept very peacefully. Highly recommend staying at Bella Vista- you wont regret it!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda H
bellavista_inv, Owner at Bella Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hello Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review, I am so happy you enjoyed my Motel hope to see you again . Travel Safe

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Service was amazing. Our room was spotless and everything we needed. The lovely lady at reception gave us advice on restaurants and tourist activities. We were also well looked after with wi fi. We will come back

Room tip: Tell the lovely lady at reception what you need and she will put you in the right room. They did for us
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bellavista_inv, Owner at Bella Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for your kind words, a great way to start my day.
We strive for the best in customer service. I look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Called into this lovely place, only to find my accommodation had been cancelled (by my Employer by mistake). Hotel was completely booked out and I can see why.

The lovely lady at reception came out to the car to check and see if I was okay, while I waited for my employer to call back. She asked me to come in out of the cold and use their wifi. Also gave me other options (as Invercargill was completely booked out). Thank you so much for your compassion.

Even though I was not technically a guest, great customer service - thanks so much.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Karen B
bellavista_inv, Owner at Bella Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you Karen for your very kind words, I felt helpless about your situation, and wanted too help, I hope your employer did find somewhere for you too stay. I might see you next trip.

Feeling appreciated