“Terrible”
Review of Meccaspresso

Meccaspresso
Ranked #4 of 28 Quick Bites in Invercargill
Reviewed 21 February 2024

Terrible food and hot drinks.
Waited ages for an over-priced, and unpleasant tasting cheese roll.
Asked for an extra hot Hot Chocolate with extra shot of chocolate, it was insipid, tepid, + not sweet.
We were annoyed we’d wasted $25.
Would not recommend.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 13 February 2024 via mobile

Eight of us had lunch. The meals were massive in proportion, quick service, well presented, and correctly priced.
Right next to the motorcycle museum. 👍

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 17 September 2023 via mobile

My husband and I popped in for lunch, unfortunately I’m still waiting for mine!! Our drinks arrived then my hubbys meal arrived but I never got mine. I sheared his lunch. Then when we left I said to the young waitress that I never received my meal and to please take it off the cost, she did this no problem at all but never apologised for the fact that I didn’t get my meal. A bit disappointed and won’t rush back.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Only dropped in for a coffee and a cheese scone, both very good. My wife had the muesli breakfast option. Large space with a motorbike theme, everything in Invercargill seems to reference Bert Munro! Recommended.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank middleageoe
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Loved the bikes, loved the food, loved the coffees, loved the service.

So many bikes great museum to visit.
Food was great had the big breakfast the sausages tasted yummm, and eggs where cooked perfect.
Coffee and mocha hit the spot.
Staff where happy, laughing and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2020