“Not bad at all ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Popped in without a booking and were given a table in the corner.

Nice and warm inside with friendly service. The three meals we had were very nice, fillet steak, venison and blue cod tacos. I think the prices are similar to other places of good quality in town. Would be happy to return.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Why did we all get Chicken pie when we ordered Lamb and Mint?
The chicken pie was good, but not what we ordered.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I would give this establishment 6/5, however, I'm limited to a very conservative 5/5.

The lovely smile and attitude of the waitstaff only served to better and compliment our already stunning meal.

Both the pork and the lamb were a feast for the senses, truly a treat.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was so impressed first with warm atmosphere. The food was exceptional. Partner got huge oysters on lovely presentation on a board. Also me half a dozen oysters and birthday girl pasta. Renee who served us... well she made the night with her majorly over the top professional service. I unfortunately spilt my wine. She heard the sound ...and was there cleaning up ..and topped up my wine. She was very exceptional. Beautiful food....atmosphere and service.

1  Thank veronicacF4628UW
Reviewed 1 June 2017

A nice warm & welcoming atmosphere. Pleasant staff & prompt service.
We all enjoyed our oyster entrée’s. My ½ dozen with malt vinegar were beautiful. Large, plump, fresh & slid down a treat!
My large rib eye was cooked perfectly, was tender & very tasty. Other meals of smoked salmon & lamb liver both received very good reviews.
No hesitation recommending