“The best lamb rump ever”

Ziff's Cafe Bar Ltd
Ranked #15 of 101 Restaurants in Invercargill
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: Barbecue, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Invercargill, New Zealand
“The best lamb rump ever”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I would give this establishment 6/5, however, I'm limited to a very conservative 5/5.

The lovely smile and attitude of the waitstaff only served to better and compliment our already stunning meal.

Both the pork and the lamb were a feast for the senses, truly a treat.

Visited June 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Birthday”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was so impressed first with warm atmosphere. The food was exceptional. Partner got huge oysters on lovely presentation on a board. Also me half a dozen oysters and birthday girl pasta. Renee who served us... well she made the night with her majorly over the top professional service. I unfortunately spilt my wine. She heard the sound ...and was there cleaning up ..and topped up my wine. She was very exceptional. Beautiful food....atmosphere and service.

Visited June 2017
1 Thank veronicacF4628UW
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Really enjoyed a nice evening meal at Ziffs.”
Reviewed 1 June 2017

A nice warm & welcoming atmosphere. Pleasant staff & prompt service.
We all enjoyed our oyster entrée’s. My ½ dozen with malt vinegar were beautiful. Large, plump, fresh & slid down a treat!
My large rib eye was cooked perfectly, was tender & very tasty. Other meals of smoked salmon & lamb liver both received very good reviews.
No hesitation recommending

• Visited May 2017
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Good food”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Went here recently. Food as usual is always good. But I must say the prices are up there $42 for a main ( a burger is cheaper) so for three meals and a couple of glasses of wine each you can pay $175.

Visited May 2017
New Zealand
“Nice for lunch”
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Nice place on a nice day when you can dine outside. The inside is old and dated and seats were uncomfortable. Good selection on menu but we found prices on the high side

• Visited March 2017