“Very nice Thai meal”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Invercargill
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I was in Invercargill for one night and wanted to try something different so decided on Thai food.
The food, service and overall experience at Thai Thai were excellent. After I ordered a Penang curry with a medium level of heat the friendly waitress suggested that since it was my first visit that I order mild-medium. I’m glad she did as that was perfect for me. If I’m ever in Invercargill again I’ll certainly go back.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank ClareBS101

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Lots of things on the menu could be made gluten free. I had a red curry which was so tasty. Staff were friendly and food came out quickly. Partner loved his cashew chicken dish.

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank Caoimheirwin
Reviewed 30 December 2020

I expect Thai food to be a reliable go to when travelling NZ, but this was a disappointing experience. I had vegetarian Tom Kha soup that was distinctly average, with a not very impressive selection of veggies. What really irked me was that the menu pricing on window is different from the menus on the tables. When, after ordering without opening the table menu, I pointed out that I was being overcharged, the staff claimed the menu in the window and at the payment station is a takeaway menu. They did so again in response to a review over on google. On leaving and via photos online I see no evidence of this. If a restaurant can't be trusted to follow fair trading regulations, it makes me worry about other issues too.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

I LOVE this store so much. it’s my favourite!! so vegetarian friendly. staff are always so polite, I have not had one evenly slightly off experience at this place. I love the thai green curry and the cold tea !!

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank grinvc
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

I never enjoyed thai until I visited this establishment and tried their thai green curry. Very flavourful and I love the cold thai milk tea. the staff are always very accommodating and polite, and the food comes out quickly every time I’ve been. Thankyou!

Date of visit: August 2020