“Quick and tasty”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 117 Restaurants in Invercargill
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had a red Thai curry from Thai Thai on a recent trip to Invercargill, and it arrived quickly and was very tasty. This is a good value for money kind of place, with a good range of Thai dishes available.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We had some great thai food during our travels and this ranked up there with the best. The service was excellent the food delicious, and plenty of choice and good sized portions

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

From when we opened the door to when we left, the experience was well above great.
The food was the closest I have had to the food I ate in Thailand, all the flavors were booming in my mouth, the service was impeccable

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Invercargill several nights on business and often crave food that satisfies my broad palate. More than happy to choose Thai. Here I chose the satays as a starter and the red curry as a main. When talking authenticity one needs to be cautious as the replication of authentic food is not just about the ingredients and respectfully would also involve how the food is cooked. A case in point were the satays which were chicken that would have been appreciated more if they were chargrilled/bbqed. Unfortunately it looked like the chicken may have been microwaved?with little or no colour on the meat. It was redeemed by the peanut sauce. The red curry almost looked yellow but again was saved by the flavoursome construction of the sauce.
Still an ok option from point of view.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Authentic Thai foods in Invercargill. New lunch dishes are awesome with boat noodle soup. It is suit for the weather. Customers will be able to choose a level of spicy. Will recommend for our friends. Never been disappointed with the foods. My favourite dish is Drunken noodles, would recommend the dish for anyone who like spicy.