“Ripped Off And Short Changed Damn Right Disgusting”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #288 of 387 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2018

At 645pm on Saturday 24th february 2018 my meal cost $21 delivery I handed over a $50 note and was only given back $28 when I should have been given back $29 dollars.
I rang Pizza Hut South Dunedin and I informed them that they had made a mistake, (Just keep in mind that I was nice and polite and did not swear at them or abuse them in any way shape or form through this ordeal).
Wile on the phone to them them I very politely asked for my $1 back they said can I come get it I informed that I was not aloud to leave my home by law they also hung up on my 3 times through all of this too but they said that they will take it off of my next order I said I did not want to order from them ever again and that I would like my money back please I asked them if they cold bring it to me and they refused.
I told them I was going to call the police and I did the reference number that was entered into the police job record is P032660277.
The police said that follow up on this and will let me know what is happening.
Pizza Hut South Dunedin Management can call the police and quote this reference number is the wish to.
I am personally going to take this further and get the media involved eg. T.V and social.
My meal was also very cold and took 3 quarters of an hour to get to me when I only live 10 minutes away from the venue.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times and the pizza has always been good but yesterday I got something different.. I got the new Hershey's chocolate cookie pizza and o m gosh it's amazing!!! Brought it home and had it with icecream! They did not skimp on the chocolate! So good! Ya'll should all try it before it's gonna! It was 7.90 which I thought was fine!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We chose Pizza Hut because we thought we would get the kind of pizza we are familiar with in the U.S. The tomato sauce was not pizza sauce, it was NZ's ketchup/tomato sauce. Which is basically sugared ketchup. We ate a couple of pieces and threw the rest away. This was our first and last NZ pizza.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I live reasonably close to this pizza hut so have had it quite a number of times with mixed results. Sometimes the pizza is good and cooked really well, but occasionally me and my partner are disappointed, can be under or over cooked and sometimes the toppings are a bit stingy.

Have also had delays where it takes 10 minutes past expected pickup time as we have seen them give our sides to somebody else and have to cook a new batch.

At the end of the day, for $5 a pizza it is pretty hard to make your own for that price so the value is not too bad, and can get a good feed from time to time.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Picked up big order for family and friends meal. Catered for a big group with wide range and reasonable cost. All hot and fast efficient service