“Mmmmm yummy 😋”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #299 of 410 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times and the pizza has always been good but yesterday I got something different.. I got the new Hershey's chocolate cookie pizza and o m gosh it's amazing!!! Brought it home and had it with icecream! They did not skimp on the chocolate! So good! Ya'll should all try it before it's gonna! It was 7.90 which I thought was fine!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We chose Pizza Hut because we thought we would get the kind of pizza we are familiar with in the U.S. The tomato sauce was not pizza sauce, it was NZ's ketchup/tomato sauce. Which is basically sugared ketchup. We ate a couple of pieces and threw the rest away. This was our first and last NZ pizza.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I live reasonably close to this pizza hut so have had it quite a number of times with mixed results. Sometimes the pizza is good and cooked really well, but occasionally me and my partner are disappointed, can be under or over cooked and sometimes the toppings are a bit stingy.

Have also had delays where it takes 10 minutes past expected pickup time as we have seen them give our sides to somebody else and have to cook a new batch.

At the end of the day, for $5 a pizza it is pretty hard to make your own for that price so the value is not too bad, and can get a good feed from time to time.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Picked up big order for family and friends meal. Catered for a big group with wide range and reasonable cost. All hot and fast efficient service

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Great prices. $5 per pizza for certain ones get to spend $20 and get various pizza flavors. Always go here and will continue to.

Date of visit: November 2015