See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Had such a good stay at this guesthouse I wanted to book another night. I was with mt partner but our room had a single bed too so ideal for a couple with a child and all for $69.00! Compared to some hotels/motela this was a bargain.

When we checked in we got a full tour of the house which had laundry services and kitchen services and of course bathrooms. The best part was that we had a widescreen tv with NETFLIX built in which was ideal since alot of travellers dont watch Kiwi tele.

Was also told about all the local reataurants, take aways, supermarkets and attractions in dunedin which also helped as there is alot more to do there than people realise. Highly reccommended!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We stumbled upon this great guesthouse. We stayed for 1 night. It was cheap too! Clean, comfortable, washing machines available. Wifi was great! (Hard to come by in NZ) the host was friendly and accommodating. It was a little hard to find. Would recommend.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FreeznRN
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Dirty hole with pubic hair in a bathroom and traces of poo on the toilet bowl. No secure lock on my room door. The owner is a suspicious scammer who refused to give me my money back even though the Expedia people said he should. He ended up hiding in his room refusing to solve the problem. Threatened me. Never stay there unless you are into horrible experiences.
P.S. My previous review of this place was removed in couple of weeks and it was unfair as I shared my own experience and yes, it was very bad!!!

Room Tip: Stay out of this place
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank InnaMorton
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights after weeks of camping and it felt like a haven!! Very comfortable spacious rooms with great wifi, tv, movies & fridge! It was in a good, quiet location close to a few amenities too.

The room was very clean & the bedding was comfortable. The kitchen was a nice size and it was quite nice to mingle with other guests there or in the living room. The whole place had a cozy feel to it! The bathrooms were also kept clean and showers were hot.

Nick, our host was very friendly and helpful! He gave many suggestions for things to see/do in the area.

Overall, we had a very comfortable and happy stay here!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fouzness
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Well position hostel. Cheapest place we stayed in NZ. Staff very friendly and informative. We had massive room for ourselves. Good kitchen facilities. When next time in Dunedin will definetely come back.

• Stayed: February 2015