“Healthy lunch”

Taste Nature
Ranked #128 of 394 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: New Zealand
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

A simply delicious health food cafe. Friendly service with generous portions. Lots of options for all types of diets. I had gluten free quesadilla with beetroot salad as a side. Sooo good!
Self service drinks and clear your table yourself afterwards.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Great little cafe inside a great little store. It's a perfect place for picking up some healthy groceries and a healthy bite to eat, especially if you have dietary restrictions. There's an eat-in area to drink tea and read the paper, as well as no problem ordering for take-away.

I grabbed two of the tempeh wraps (nut-free vegan) for my flight home to the USA and am so glad I did. They were both incredibly tasty and helped supplement my less-than-desirable airline meals... Thank you, Taste Nature!

Looking forward to eating them fresh next time, though, instead of after 12 hours stuffed in my carry-on. Even then, so good!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I happened to be passing while walking around the city - and was most fortunate because I'm unfamiliar with the city and went passed many other places that did not seem inspiring and happened upon this place. The organic shop had all the usual lovely things one would expect. It was well stocked with fresh as well as other produce and items. The cafe inside the shop was a real find. A lovely range of food and drink with nice touches, like old style quaint crockery, and vases of garden picked fresh flowers which you could also smell. Lovely friendly staff too. I also noticed a nice area for children to play inside within the main shop. Highly recommended and worth going out of your way to go to.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Funky place.
I like that I chose the tea cup and teapot that best suited how I was feeling at the time. I love the pay on the way out model and enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea with the sun streaming in on an otherwise cold Dunedin day. Peanut slice to die for.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Seasonal, local, organic, fresh, nutritious. All the most important aspects of a food experience, taste nature delivers on all of these and some. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and a beautiful store.