All reviews lock up garage sea view st clair modern furnishings within metres small balcony separate bedroom restaurants and cafes place to stay stayed longer stayed two nights a great stay central city bed was comfortable otago peninsula wayne surfers
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The bed was comfortable and the room spacious the view from the room was of the beach and ocean there is a carpark in a lockable garage(the garage is not suitable for a van or SUV) below the units and a short walk up a flight of stairs to your unit. The manager is very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again. If you are looking for the view of the ocean with restaurants nearby then this is the place for you. It is far from the city centre but there is a bus stop just around the corner or take your own car.

Room tip: Ask for the room with a sea view
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We stayed on August 8, 2018 and we stayed only one night, it was enough for us to verify that this establishment needs an urgent arrangement or closure, it is not up to the image in front of us.When you think about this place to stay, do not let yourself be deceived by the pictures that appear on the internet, the photographer has done wonders with his machine, when you arrive you will surely disappoint us as well as we do not talk about cleaning.

Room tip: The best advice is to find another place to stay
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Three of us stayed in a two room unit. It had a nice size bedroom and a nice sized living room. The third person slept here . The kitchen would be great for a multiple day stay. Our windows overlooked the quiet street and water. There was a balcony off the living room The main door was accessed through a quiet courtyard. We enjoyed our night here and wish we could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Loved staying here with the ocean view from our balcony and watching the surfers while enjoying a wine. Modern, stylish accommodation, very comfortable and spacious. Lockable garage for my car was a bonus. Restaurants and cafes are only two minute walk away and it is only a 5 minute drive from central city. Certainly on my next visit to Dunedin I will be booking this place for my stay!

Room tip: Ask for the front ocean view units!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My first time staying in Dunedin and I’ve been spoiled! Met with Wayne who gave us our keys, and also offered us milk for our coffee/tea in the morning. Absolutely friendly! A car spot right under our room. The views are spectacular! The room is very spacious, and can I just say the heated tile floors were divine! Nothing like a morning walk on the beach to come back and get those cold feet on warm tile! Also! Electric blanket!
When I return to Dunedin I’m sure this is the only place I’ll be staying.
P.S. there’s a Spa! So toasty!!

Date of stay: April 2018