“Good beer”
Review of Albar

Albar
Ranked #46 of 408 Restaurants in Dunedin
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I had beers here with my boss. Crowded and warm with excellent choice of on tap and pump beers. Enjoyed my pale ale and bookbinder

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Always a great place to catch up with friends and have a couple of pints. Great selection of ale and the nibbles from the menu very tasty.
Has a great small pub atmosphere that keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I've been a few times, only for drinks rather than food, but it's a great little place. There's a great selection of single malt available, and good beers on tap.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Friendly and helpful staff.
What a great venue.
Good vibe.
The drinks were good and the food options also looked good.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Welcoming pub with a friendly attitude, great beer and good food. I had the squid and my son had the haggish. After trying a couple of beers I settled for a golden ale, a lovely mellow but still hoppy choice.