“Always good”

Ranked #2 of 405 Restaurants in Dunedin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My partner and I go here for lunch often. The staff are always pleasant, the service is quick and the food is always consistently great and good value. The cheese scones are superb!

2  Thank wendy264

Reviewed 21 February 2018

What a great find!
Three of us came to get a quick bite before boarding the train.
Location: 5/5 Located right next to the Octagon in the centre of Dunedin it's just a 5 min walk from the train.
Ambience: 4/5. Great seats next to the window and colour glazed glass right next to the kitchen as well. Table vary on size ranging from 1 person to 5-6 person wooden bench.
Service: on the counter but the girls are extremely helpful and efficient and able accommodate different food allergy. We were a party of a omnivore, celiac (gluten free) and vegan all sitting together and they guided us for all our orders.
F&B: the juices are great, the vege pie and the samosa, both vegan, were well portioned and full of flavor.
Fresh salads are dished out everyday, we had a sample of coleslaw, beetroot and carrots. You can get a bowl of S,M, L. Dairy soups are also changed daily and go come early to grab their vegan date scone!

Love everything a bit thank you for the amazing fast service (we sat down and only had an hr)

1  Thank marziadcc
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I'm a meat lover and reluctantly tried this restaurant. My husband said it had really good review and vegetarian is good once in a while.

We ordered mushroom burger and falafel wrap. I was pleasantly surprised. The burger taste really fresh and yummy. The falafel wrap was excellent too.

I also ordered fruit tea which came in a big pot. I couldn't finish it all and have it to go.

Satisfied meal, we felt good and not overly full or bloated like when you have a big meal.

1  Thank EronyT
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Lovely home-cooked vegetarian food, really sweet friendly staff and a fun atmosphere. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank LDN37
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The best smoothies in town! We took the strawberry. Nice people, great place. Looking forward to come back.

1  Thank NLD_travelers