Lowest prices for your stay
$228
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
$195
Get rewarded with One Key
PAUL J
Camberley, United Kingdom

Lovely family run business !

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Mar 2024via mobile
Spotless cleanliness,helpful staff,nice gardens looks great,good parking.Well designed,comfortable ,slight traffic noise but I was in compact flat at the nearest point to the road.Car park well illuminated and has guards to prevent collisions with neighbouring wall & your car - nice touch.First biscuit in complimentary teas & coffees ! Thanks I loved it ( family controlling my intake !) - don't tell the wife !.I slept well and would recommend this accomodation.Flat 9 is compact but is well designed & comfortable for one.Great complimentary coffee ! .All fixtures and fittings spotless & new it's all ship shape & Bristol fashion - whats not 2 like.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Just be careful manoeuvring in car park.Office had complimentary maps and most helpful.Goid feel...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $129
    $147
0.3 km from Beechwood Boutique Accommodation
View more hotels in Dunedin
All reviews corner lounge tiny room nice toiletries comfortable bed will stay there again separate bedroom full kitchen night's sleep great facilities main room home away from home hot water stayed longer botanic gardens motel hosts unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2023 via mobile

Very clean modern accommodation about 15 min walk north of CBD. Very helpful and friendly staff. Can even do your laundry there. Only downside was it was a little way out of town and the walls were paper thin so could here noise upstairs if you were downstairs..so earplugs help with that

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2023

Absolutley the best place I've stayed at over the years. The room was modern, super clean and everything was provided. The bed was great and I had a fantastic sleep. The owners were very friendly and helpful and the cost was very reasonable too. The family rooms were booked out for my next Dunedin trip, but it will always be my first choice when staying in Dunedin now. Awesome!!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2023 via mobile

Loved our overnight stay - would love to have stayed longer and will be back. Beautifully appointed room with all we needed and the best wine glasses we’ve ever had in a ‘motel’. Hosts seem to do this because they love it and take pride in getting it right. Well done and thank you.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2023

I don't get down to Dunedin much thesedays, and when I do I'm usually with my partner. So I'm sad to say I don't know when I'd be able to stay in this room again but it sure as heck would be my #1 choice for another night or two by myself. Of course I can book another room there if it was two of us, and actually you could do two people in this room for a night if you had very little stuff with you (or leave it in the car).

The downsides were minimal - Wifi was non existent, maybe because this is the furthest room from the office. Something else I can't remember now, maybe that you have to crank the hot water right up to start with otherwise it doesn't come through. After that you gotta turn it down back to about where you tried at first.

Offsetting the Wifi situation was the fact they had Sky with loads of channels, yay!

Everything else fantastic considering it is a tiny room. Beautiful big photo mural that you can see some of in one of my pics. Small but workable kitchenette and bathroom. Good usage of room having little nooks above the bed pillows where you can control the lights and charge stuff, as pictured. TV screen totally moveable to get it on the right angle, then tuck it out of the way. Nice toiletries/amenities, great selection of tea etc.

And they had the room ready for me early as I wasn't going to be back until quite late, so I really needed to pick up the key ahead of time.

Really it was darn fantastic.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2023

A beautifully designed and set up motel style unit with full kitchen, beautiful bathroom, very comfortable lounge area and huge comfortable bed. Everything in top condition, very handy to the university and botanic gardens. Easy to get to the CBD, plenty of eating places around within easy access. Highly recommend, really enjoyed our visit.

Date of stay: March 2023