All reviews great location speights brewery city centre top floor rooms are modern comfy bed high street definitely stay here again minute walk spa bath late check one bedroom unit walking distance great place to stay railway station off street parking comfortable stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I would stay here again. It was very clean,an a nice quite motel Location is awesome. Short walk into town an restaurant 3 min walk away for dinner
Staff were very helpful an gave lots of suggestions my room was ready early so they allowed me to check in

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This motel is up on a slope and that's the only bad thing about it, if you have a vehicle that's not a problem then. Room that I get looks new to me, comfy bed, comfy couch/sofa, warm, shower and jakuzi/spa come together. Everything is awesome from the start. Friendly receptionist and easy check in. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Motel is located just up from the casino and is just a short walk to the Octagon. Plenty of off street parking. Rooms are modern and beautifully clean with a nice decor. Motel was located on quite a busy road but my room was quiet.
I only didn't give it a 5 as it took a while for the panel heater to warm the room on a cold winters night and my room (19) had a slight musty smell.
Lots of restaurants within a short walk as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I have been staying at this hotel frequently over the past few weeks and in summary,
a. Staff are professional and attentive to guest needs.
b. The units have all the amenities expected.
c. The units have always been spotlessly clean.
d. The motel is within minutes walk of the city centre and business district.
e. The motel has excellent wifi bandwidth.
I have no reservations in recommending this motel to business and holiday travelers alike. On each visit I have been very comfortable in a spotlessly clean unit. All staff have provided nothing less than exceptionally good service and have always met my requests for dry cleaning services, etc., with no issues whatsoever. A well run and managed property.
Thank you to all of the staff at Dunedin Palms Motel.

Room Tip: 227 is an exceptionally quiet unit (Studio)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This was our first time to Dunedin.
What made our experience so special was our customer service experience from the time we arrived and walked into the office and were greeted by a very pleasant young lady (Scottish accent), apologies for not taking note of your name. She was so helpful and pleasant. Also special thanks to Nandini Hela you couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Many thanks for the late check out and arranging our transfer to the airport.
You made our stay so very pleasant and top marks to the owners for such a well appointed Motel. We have friends from Auckland travelling to your city soon and have recommended you.

Room Tip: Room 225 has an amazing view and very sunny
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple