Quest Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$318
US$297
  • Restaurant
Pacific Park Suites(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$318
US$282
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Alexis Motor Lodge(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$86
Priceline
Dunedin Palms Motel(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
Larnach Castle Lodge(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewsfresh fruit saladother guestsnew zealandensuite roomcity centrewould stay againcomfortable bedfree wifijoycewoofershostsuniversity
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had looked at this place on the net and unfortunately paid for it in advance. I thought it looked charming and quaint. Hence I booked it. Foolishly I did not read the negative reviews! Granted the place is "quirky", and it appeared clean. However, the place is a kin to a hostel.- but an expensive one at $125 a night. My husband and I have stayed in B&B's for years in NZ and overseas and this was very over priced for what you got. I had a late flight in, and when I explained to the owner that I was not happy with the room, she refused to give me any money back. I then had to go and book a room in a motel. All in all a very negative experience. I suppose the pitfalls of an unregulated industry i.e. B & Bs

Room Tip: dont stay there would be my advice
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We had an incredible stay at Arden street house. The interior is very quirky and gives off a warm vibe. Our room was very spacious and we felt like we were right at home. The location is ideal, we were able to take a short walk to the botanical gardens. The positioning of the house is also great, as we had a stunning view of Dunedin. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed in their ensuite room, what a great eccentric place. Interesting decor all around, quiet location. It's about 40 minute walk to the city center, or there is a bus connection too, I walked whenever I went into the center. Good breakfast too

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013

It was a last minute decision to stay in Dunedin and there was still a single room available in Arden house. When I arrived in the b&b people were having dinner and I was invited to join for desert. The room was a bit dated but it had a good bed and enough room for 1 person. I loved the fresh fruit salad for breakfast and enjoyed the company of the other guests. When I was there all guests were 40+ and there was one family. I think there were younger people staying in the backpackers in the back. It was a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

If you want something different than a "normal" hostel, go here!! We felt immediately at home! The owners are so nice and we felt very welcome! Lovely breakfast and you can decide if you want to join the dinner which Joyce (one of the owners) makes or you can just make your own dinner and join the rest at the long kitchen table! They also have two really cute cats, free internet in the living room, a big tv and a lot of dvd's and you can always have a nice conversation with the owners, so you won't be bored :D we had the backpackers room which is very basic, but perfect for a couple of nights and the bed was so comfy! the b&b is a little bit out of the city centre close to the steepest street in the world (baldwin street), but you can go easily to the city by bus or your own car. You can park your car for free in front of the house..overall it is such a lovely place to stay, so just pick this one and enjoy!!! Keep up the good work Joyce and Dave. Greetings from Marieke & Dave (Holland)

• Stayed: July 2013