Room was tidy, comfortable, and a great break from traveling/living in a campervan.
Though the room may be a bit more than other local places, here's what I liked about Azena:
1. They were rated the highest for near the lowest $ per night.
2. Washer and Dryer was included! After weeks in a van, it's great to stay indoors and have a private laundry, at no additional cost.
3. 1 GB of wifi for free, $5 for each additional GB.
4. Decent sized kitchen with dorm sized fridge, two burner electric range, toaster, and minimal dishes.
5. Staff was friendly and quick to make sure any issues (light bulb burnt out) were corrected quickly.
6. Shower was just large enough for a 194cm (6'-4") man.
7. Plenty of space for bags.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking