“Absolutely devine!”
Review of Little Pom's

Little Pom's
Ranked #38 of 1,221 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I ordered Pom’s Benny - best hollandaise I’ve ever tasted! Super delicious! Beautiful to look at, as was my colleagues. Coffee was outstanding, one of the best I’ve had in ages. Great place, I’ll be back!!

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Called in here for lunch. First you get greeted with such a warm welcome. There is a great brunch menu with so many delicious healthy options. Not only were the staff very friendly but even though this place is busy we did not wait long for either our drinks or food. Loved the open kitchen design and being able to see whats going on. Was the best brunch I have had in awhile. Well worth the slightly more expensive prices.

Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately just a short stop for coffee but that was excellent. The scones looked brilliant and were recommended. Next time I'm in Christchurch I will be back

Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Little Poms is one of my favourite cafes in chch. Cannot go passed the pea and avo on toast but literally everything on the menu is perfection. Staff are always friendly and service is always good!!

Reviewed 7 November 2019

this place have amazing breakfast menu, the Chilli scrambled eggs is my favorite, is a mild spicy, but I liked all those one that I have tried . The staffs are great and is a very cosy atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2019